17/3/09

Temas para el iPod

I Pod the sheriff / Bob Marley

Knocking on heaven Pods / Eric Clapton

Enpod the silence / Depeche Mode

Somebody to Pod / Queen

Pods don´t cry / The Cure


My heart will Pod on / Celine Dion

New Pod, New Pod / Frank Sinatra

How deep is your Pod / Bee Gees

Around the Pod / Daft Punk

I Pod feel like dancing / Scissor Sisters


Please don´t Pod the music / Rihanna

Pod stuff / Donna Summer

Thank you pod the music / Abba

I Pod survive / Gloria Gaynor

Baby, baby one Pod time / Britney Spears


Gracias a Juan Casavivienda por su colaboración.
¿Tenés alguno más para recomendar?

3 comentarios:

  1. Anónimo8:54

    Lo increible, es que Cropi escribe todo esto sin consumir ninguna substancia ilegal jajajajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Estoy loco Pod tu amor - Los Gatos

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I can`t get Pod, satisfaction - Rolling Stones

    ResponderEliminar